Twin brothers, Drs. David and Michael Rothan have pursued the same expanded education. This allows us as a team to give you the best dental care. The Rothans utilize their extensive education and experience to treat even the most challenging dental situations. They have been delivering cosmetic, implant, and functional solutions to patients since 1986. Their commitment to doing it right and ability to handle just about anything has won them the admiration of patients and other doctors. A big bonus is Drs. David and Michael Rothan use their expertise to prevent big problems from happening.
|Dr Dave and His Family||Dr Mike and His Family|
Drs. David and Michael Rothan graduated with distinction from Xavier University in Cincinnati and completed an advanced certification at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
Drs. David and Michael Rothan have been helping patients enjoy eating and smiling again with dental implants since 1986. They have developed special methods of implant dentistry to rescue the denture patient and those with debilitated teeth, from needing complete reconstructions. The doctors have also developed special techniques in sedation dentistry for the fearful patient. Due to their many talents, most procedures can be completed at Twin Dental instead of being referred out. Combined with advanced techniques allow even the most compromised individual to return to a life of enjoying good dental health.
Their patients benefit from this advanced learning and the implementation of new technologies at the leading edge of dentistry is a constant for Drs. David and Michael Rothan and their office of professionals. Their friendly team is known for their down to earth and non-technical communication style, making complex dentistry easy to understand.
- Graduated from Xavier University with honors in 1982
- Graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, with high honors in1986
- International Association for Orthodontics
- The American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- The American Orthodontic Society
- Dental Oral Conscious Sedation
- The Better Business Bureau
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Advanced Orthodontics and TMJ
- Periodontal Surgical Skills
- Optimal Implant Restorations
- Non surgical Periodontal Techniques
- Veneers- (all types)
- Contemporary Pediatric Dentistry
- Infection Control
- Ogram European (non invasive oral surgery techniques)
- Lumineersô (natural looking veneers)
- Complex Restorative and Esthetic Interdisciplinary Therapy
- Advanced studies on Sleep Dentistry and the science of oral systemic balance